Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bed Time in Struiss Bay

We drove to a small town about 15k from the southern tip to sleep. It is COLD. The 3 of us are in a dorm for 8 so we stole extra covers from the beds around us. I personally am wearing 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts and 2 hoodies to warm up. We made tacos for dinner so now it's off to bed! Tomorrow we go to the coast, Trevor's going bungee jumping and then we're going to a lion sanctuary where we can play with lion cubs! I wish I had more time in this region of Africa... I'll have to come back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Trevor's first visit to the emmergency ward in S.A. Jump away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, you promised me not to do anything crazy. You are NOT jumping! And that is an order!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you end up playing with lion cubs? Are there photos?

    ReplyDelete